- Commercial and Residential Closings
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
Wills & Estate Planning
- Wills, Living Wills, and Trusts
- General and Specific Power of Attorney and Health Care Power of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Divorce and High Net Divorce
- Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation
- Child Support and Child Custody
- Drug and Alcohol-Related Charges
- Careless and Reckless Driving
Business & Civil Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Formation of businesses
- General business matters for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and S corporations
In-depth Consultations Available We Can Meet Your Needs
We offer 24/7 legal advice via video conferences, text messaging and legal meetings outside of normal business hours. Is your schedule busy? Do you work odd hours? Having trouble finding an attorney to meet when it is convenient for your schedule? We are NC LAW ON CALL and we can help. Do you not want your spouse to know you are meeting with an attorney? Do you want a face-to-face consult from your own home or office?
We understand and can offer video conferences at a time that’s convenient for you. Anytime, day or night, we are here to help. We are here to meet your needs and have the ability to work around your schedule. We have offices located in Cary, NC, Greenville, NC, and Emerald Isle, NC.
We are NC LAW ON CALL, Call Us Today!
We Are “What’s Right” Attorneys
Serving individuals in Pitt, Wake, Carteret, Greene, Martin, Beaufort, Harnett, Durham, Vance, Wayne, and Lenoir. You can see we have you covered from the Capital to the Coast! We believe all cases need to be viewed individually and with proper care. We listen to our clients and help you to set goals for the outcome of your case that are reasonable and attainable. Sound legal advice from an experienced, caring attorney can make all the difference. Our legal experience allows us to provide you the most effective ways to help you move forward in life.